Sunday, August 14, 2005

I have to say that Mindy my apartment complex manager is so hot. Well maybe hot is not the right words, There is an energy that she has that just intoxicates me.
I was walking to my car this morning to head to work and she was walking to an apartment and came over and apologized to me about the whole car problem. She remembered telling me I could keep it there and told me she was sorry, it was because they changed maintenance managers and the new one had all the Male Masturbation cars towed.
Anyway Every time I see her I am so attracted to her, I think I remember seeing a ring when I met her the first day when I came to apply.
Anyway every time I see her, I just can’t get over how attracted to her I am and I think she feels it too. Then again maybe it’s just me.
I think she also does yoga classes in the club house too.

Anyway back to work. Must keep mind on work and not on the hot older broads driving around in the Milf Cruiser down the street.
Not many women can shake me up like that.

1 Comments:

Blogger priyanka said...

Hi,

We follow your blog and we find it very interesting. We see a great potential in your content, We think it's time you had your

own website. Make your own statement by having your website.This independent website will boost your identity and will

establish your web presence.

We are a web 2.0 start up who have set out to democratize web space and provide web identity to all on the internet.We

realize that acquiring a domain name ,maintaining a website,hosting it on a server, handling technical issues are all a process

that costs time and money.

We believe with our idea we can provide all these to you for free, our services include:

1. Provide free website (e.g. www.yoursitename.com,if available).
2. A place to host your website.
3. Easy to use web development tools.
4. Your own email id.
5. Technical support.

We are currently in private beta. Try us out!!!
For more information look us up at http://hyperwebenable.com

Cheers,
Team HyperWebEnable

12:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home